Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We're Back

And then it's over. Vacations always go by so quickly. It was definitely fun though.

Sunday we drove down and then spent the afternoon at the beach.





The Boy loved the water, but The Girl prefers the beach.







After I got the kids to bed I sat out on the front porch and read. It was quite relaxing, sitting there listening to the crickets and the frogs with a good book and a drink.

Monday we all rented a huge party barge. There were about 17 of us out there for most of the day. In the afternoon I took the kids back to the cabin for a nap and then we headed back out for some more fun in the sun. Both kids did really well on the boats, considering boating just isn't something we do very often.


 



Then that night we made a fire outside our cabin and sat outside with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. I can't even remember the last time we sat by a campfire.

 
I probably should have taken more photos, but I did get some cute ones even still.

I love this one! Maybe the best photo I've taken of people. I just wish the stupid cooler wasn't in the shot

No comments:

Post a Comment