Monday, May 23, 2011

A to Z

A. Age: 32.
B. Bed size: Queen, I love our mattress
C. Chore you dislike: Bathroom cleaning
D. Dogs: Nope, just two cats. Maybe someday.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color:  I wear a lot of green and blue. I guess I'll say green
G. Gold or silver: Silver, I don't do gold
H. Height: 5' 8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None, I wish I played something
J. Job title: Mom, wife, daughter, friend, sister....chauffeur, boo boo kisser, short order cook, clearly I am very talented.
K. Kids: The Girl who is 4 and The Boy who will be 1 tomorrow

L. Live: In Illinois
M. Mom’s name: Barbara
N. Nicknames: Stef - not really a nickname but it's all I've got

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep.  Appendix and 2 babies.  I consider myself pretty lucky. 
P. Pet peeves: Lots. Rude people. Close talkers. Bad drivers, I may have a bad habit of talking at the other drivers in their cars.

Q. Quote from a movie: I'll have to think about this one
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Six
T. Time you wake up: When the kids make me.  :)
U. Underwear: Yes!  
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Raw tomatoes

W. What makes you run late: Last minute diaper changes or potty tries
X. X-rays you’ve had: Several, broken arm and all that

Y. Yummy food you make: The Girl says noodles and cheese
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites:  Dolphins and the big cats

No comments:

Post a Comment