Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things That Bug Me

Ever have one of 'those' days?  In honor of yesterday, here is a list of things that I find annoying.  Take a moment and add your own to the Comments.  I'd love to see them!

1. Why aren't the number of hot dogs in a package the same as the number of buns in a package?  Shouldn't someone be coordinating that?

2.  Being asked for my phone number/account number AFTER I already entered it in using the keypad on my phone.  I thought I was supposed to enter that info to "better assist me."

3.  People who consistently set their dishes on the counter right above the dishwasher but never actually put them in the dishwasher.

4.  People who wait in the parking lot because they want my space and then get irritated because it takes too long for me to get out of the spot.  I have two kids to get buckled in plus groceries or a stroller.  It's going to take a while even if I hurry.

5.  When I find a really cute clothing item on the rack and the store has 20 size XS , 2 in XXL and none in my size.

6.  When people leave a phone number at the end of a long message but they speak so quickly you have to listen to the message repeatedly to figure out the number.

7.  Grocery baggers who put raw meat in the bag with produce.  Yuck!

8.  People who pull up in front of a house and honk instead of walking to the door and using the doorbell (especially late at night).

9.  When people call me but are talking to someone else when I answer so I have to wait for them to begin talking to me

10.  Men who refer to "babysitting" their own children.  You can't babysit your own child.

11.  People who assume use of a turn signal is optional, use it after the fact or use it so briefly it doesn't help.

12.  People who enter a store through the exit door and then give dirty looks to the people in their way.

13.  From my Panera days - People who say their first name really quickly causing me to ask them again.  I know that you know your name, but I don't so saying it a bit slower would be helpful.

14.  When the soap dish is on the same wall as the showerhead.  This ensures that I will end up getting hair in the bar of soap when I wash my hair.  Hair in the soap is gross, even if it is your own hair.

15.  People who say frustrating wrong.  It is not fustrating, frusterating, flusterating, etc.


And there you have it, 15 random things that bug me.  Bet you didn't really need to know that.

Come on now, join me - what bugs you?

No comments:

Post a Comment