Monday, March 28, 2011

The ABCs of Me

A-Age: 31. creepin towards 32

B-Bed size: Queen


C-Chore you hate: Folding laundry

D-Dogs: Nope, just cats

E-Essential start to your day: Coffee

F-Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gold or Silver: Ssilver, I don't do gold

H-Height: 5'8, although my OB tried to convince me I was 5'2" when I was pregnant

I-Instruments you play: Nothing...

J-Job title: Stay-at-home Mom

K-Kids: 1 Girl (3.5) and 1 Boy (10 mo)

L-Live: Somewhere in Illinois

M-My mom's name: Barb

N-Nickname: Never really had one, unless you count Stef

O-Overnight hospital stay: 3 (2 babies and an appendectomy)

P-Pet Peeve: People who pronounce things incorrectly (milk, pillow, frustrate, etc)

Q-Quote from a movie: This one needs more thought.

R-Right/Lefty: Mostly right, but for some reason I diaper left handed

S-Sibling: 6 - Stephen, Mike, Rick Pat, Karen & Beth

T-Time you wake up: I try not to get up earlier than the kids, so somewhere between 6:30-7:30

U-Underwear: Yes

V-Veggies you dislike: Kale & Swiss Chard

W-What makes you run late: My wonderful but stubborn daughter

X-Xrays you've had: ??

Y-Yummy food you make: Pork Roast, Pasta w/ Tomato Cream Sauce, etc

Z-Zoo animal: Seals - they're just so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment