Music is one of those things that has always been a part of my life. I never learned to play an instrument, but I do really enjoy singing. I've done a few weddings for family and friends and would love to do more.
The music I listen to is somewhat eclectic. I learned to love artists like Dan Fogelberg and Gordon Lightfoot as a child when my father would play them. I enjoy country, pop, R&B and other styles. When certain songs come on the radio I have been known to exclaim that "This song is one of my all-time favorites." I decided to officially make a list of those songs. There are always songs and artists that I enjoy but don't necessarily consider all-time favorites. Also, I generally have a short list of recent songs I enjoy, but most of those won't make the all-time favorite list either.
So without further ado, my all-time favorite songs in no particular order . . .
1. Into The Mystic - Van Morrison
2. The Pretender - Jackson Browne
3. I Don't Know Why - Shawn Colvin
4. Help Me Make It Through The Night - Kris Kristofferson (Martina McBride's version)
5. Dreams - Kenny Chesney
6. Round Here - Counting Crows
7. Innocent Age - Dan Fogelberg
8. Big Time - Big & Rich
9. Kissing A Fool - George Michael
10. You & I - Jason Mraz
11. Ordinary People - John Legend
12. Bourbon Street - Sting
13. These Are The Days - 10,000 Maniacs
14. The Dance - Garth Brooks
15. Us & Them - Pink Floyd
Is there a song or a list of songs you consider all-time favorites?