Monday, January 17, 2011

20 11 (Day 15)

Ok people listen up. We all need to let go of this Two thousand, eleven stuff already. It's 20-11. I mean do you really want to be saying two thousand, twenty-two in 11 years? No. You don't. And our kids' kids' kids don't want to be saying two thousand, one hundred, eleven in a 100 years either. It is time to embrace the twenty people. It will hurt at first, and you'll occasionally slip back into your old ways, but I do believe that if you stick with it you'll find yourself happier on the other side.  Triumph over adversity. You'll thank me, really.

And in other news, I saw my hawk again yesterday.  The Chef was kind enough to pull the car over so I could take a photo.  It really is a beautiful animal.  Once I get the photo edited and uploaded you can see it in all its glory for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment