Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, Monday . . .

Monday strikes again.  Although, as most stay-at-home moms can attest, the actual day makes little difference. My day is either a school day or not.  Other than that, they're all the same. 

However, in honor of all of you out there who still dread Mondays even just in principle, here is a little something to make you chuckle.




Truths For Mature Humans


1.  I think that part of a best friends job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2.  Nothing sucks more than the moment in an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3.  I totally take back all those times I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.

4.  There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5.  Don't fold your fitted sheet. Just wash it and put it back on. Problem solved.

6.  Mapquest really should start their directions on Number 5. I'm fairly certain I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

7.  Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they gave a cause of death.

8.  I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least 'kind of' tired.

9.  Bad decisions make good stories.

10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know you just aren't going to anything productive for the rest of the day.

11. I am always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save the changes to my 10 page document that I swear I didn't make any changes to.

12. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wear that item again.



No comments:

Post a Comment