Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Friday

It seems that the Free Friday editions have become my most viewed posts. I just can't imagine why. I mean, nobody likes free or cheap.

(insert eye roll here)

This week is a short list.  The Girl's birthday party is Saturday and between that and my friend Randi I've barely been on top of stuff this week.



GNC: Head on over here and register (or log in) to print a coupon for a FREE Powerbar Ironman Perform Sports Drink. Limit 1 coupon per person per store visit (while supplies last); this coupon is good through June 1st.


CVSHead on over to the CVS website and click on the “In-Store Coupons” tab, then use zip code 04101 and you will see a coupon valid for $3 off of 3 Hallmark cards! This deal expires 5/8 and must be used on cards $1.99 or more. This is a great coupon to use to snag some nice savings on cards for Mother's Day, upcoming weddings, birthdays or graduations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment