Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Here are a few recent gems from The Girl:


We saw an excavator digging near her school. I asked The Girl why she thought it was digging.
The Girl - "The big hole is where the monster is going to bury his eggs"


After a 'cooking' activity at her school involving fruit
The Girl - "Fruit is yummy.  Vegetables are only for daddies."

After asking me to call her Grammie
The Girl - "I have to tell her not to let the monsters in her house"

There is some sort of monster theme to her comments lately.

At Sears on a treadmill inclined all the way (while off of course)
The Girl - "Look,I'm climbing a mountain and I'm doing really good at it"
-  This one makes me worry about the treadmill we just had delivered - must remember to keep it unplugged.

That's all I have for right now, but with the way The Girl is there will be plenty more where those came from.

Have a lovely Saturday. I'm off to a baby shower with The Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment