Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

I'm stealing an idea from a friend.  I suppose theft is an interesting way to start the new year.

In an effort to take more photos, start writing again and do something different this year I'm starting a blog.  I am reasonably certain I will be the only one reading it, but such is life.

I am horribly out of practice at writing anything other than grocery lists and the occasional check.  This should be interesting.

I'm also horribly out of practice at being interesting apparently.  But, that could always change.  Or not.

So, with that said I shall to the best of my ability promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth . . .

Wait, that's not right.  I meant I shall to the best of my ability promise to write something every day and take/post one photo each day.

Even if it is just the grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment